zaterdag 27 maart 2010

How can I make money?

How can I make four billion dollars by my 25th birthday? I know! I’m going to make a social network site. O no wait, it already exists…it’s called Facebook, and I have an account, and you also have one, let’s be friends!

Okay bad idea, maybe I can try something new, some site where you can chat whenever you want, with whoever you want, this sounds like fun! You can make tons of new friends in just five minutes! O no wait, this also already exists, and it just happens to be the new hype among children, called Chatroulette.

There is just one slight problem: there are a lot of perverts out there. Thank God there are safety measures! For example, you have to type in your age, let’s try this: uhmmm I’m actually just 16, but I actually feel 25 and people say I look older than my actual age and people tend to exaggerate so I’m 34 years old. Done! Easypeasylemonsqueezy and nobody is going to ask questions. Let’s start chatting! O my God! This first man is masturbating! Next! Hay that girl skipped me immediately! Next! No I will not give you my credit card number! Next! Next! Next! Thank god my children don’t surf to this kinds of sites…but maybe yours do, so before giving your children access to the internet, be sure to advise them and maybe you should install a filter, just in case.

Bregt Timmerman

Sources:
http://www.standaard.be/artikel/detail.aspx?artikelid=GVQ2NQ677&word=facebook
http://netto.tijd.be/budget_en_vrije_tijd/luxe/De_5_jongste_miljardairs_ter_wereld.8896414-2215.art

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten